Bloody Mary's Guide to Hauntings, Horrors, and Dancing With the Dead : True Stories from the Voodoo Queen of New Orleans
". . . known as 'The Poet Priestess of the Spirit of New Orleans' Bloody Mary is a true spokeswoman of her hometown . . ." --Southern Women Magazine
In 15 compelling chapters, Bloody Mary shares with readers her experiences with the ghosts and haunted happenings of New Orleans. Among the tales of the supernatural are:
- A visit to a haunted sanitarium
- A meeting with Julie the Ghost of Forbidden Love
- The story of Madame La Laurie, La Vampyra
- Meetings with Jean Lafitte, the Gentleman Pirate
- Encounters with the ghosts in New Orleans graveyards
Each chapter ends with "Afterlife Lessons and Warnings" that help readers navigate the seen and the unseen worlds.
What makes these stories particularly engaging is Bloody Mary herself. She is not only a psychic investigator, she is also a psychic healer offering healing and kindness to spirits that walk the earth and also helping readers find spiritual lessons in encounters with the spirit world.