Baker & Taylor
Homemade Pasta Made Simple : A Pasta Cookbook With Easy Recipes & Lessons to Make Fresh Pasta Any Night
Italians have been making pasta at home for ages—now you can, too! And with the Homemade Pasta Made Simple pasta cookbook, it’s NEVER been easier!
From fresh lasagna sheets to decadently stuffed ravioli, you LOVE homemade pasta. Yet when it comes to making pasta at home, you’re still a little hesitant. Will it be too difficult? Do you have the right skills? The truth is that the secret to making pasta at home is just how simple it actually is.
Homemade Pasta Made Simple is your all-in-one pasta cookbook for truly easy, stress-free pasta making at home. If you want to learn to make pasta for your family any night of the week—and having fun while doing it—then Homemade Pasta Made Simple is the pasta cookbook for you.
Say Ciao! to the infinite pleasures of pasta with this fun, beginner-friendly pasta cookbook that offers:
- Know-by-heart dough recipes that will yield a variety of simple, foolproof pastas
- Step-by-step instructions for making noodles, stuffed pasta, shapes, dumplings, and much more
- An essential guide to basic skills and techniques, as well as fundamental equipment, to get you up and running
- Over 30 effortless yet delectable sauce recipes to mix and match with your freshly made pasta
- Time-tested Italian cooking guidance from Manuela Zangara, creator of the food blog Manu’s Menu
Whether you prefer your pasta hand-shaped, ribbon-cut, or stuffed, Homemade Pasta Made Simple is your go-to pasta cookbook for mastering the perfect pasta and so much more.